Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 2 Menu

To recap day 2's meals:

Breakfast: 1/2 C Raspberries, 1 piece of Ezekiel bread (toasted), 1 T peanut butter

Lunch:  Sauteed shrimp, peppers, onions with salsa, cilantro, 1/4 avocado, and some left over chicken from last night's dinner

Snack: 1/2 C cottage cheese (1% milk fat), 14 peanuts

Dinner:  1 egg scrambled, 1 serving of turkey sausage (chopped), sauteed onions/peppers/mushrooms/grape tomatoes and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese

Notes:  I'm thinking I've had more dairy than I should, although I haven't read any where that specifies you can only have 1 serving.  I'm also confused about my peanut butter intake.  I'm using natural, which isn't the uncertainty.  As a main protein you can have 2 T, as a snack only 1 T.  Since this is my main breakfast protein, I'm thinking I'm allowed 2 T.

Overall, I was satisfied all day and night.  I even fought the urge at the Greene Turtle for weekly Trivia Night.  I ate dinner before going and watched as Scott consumed hot wings, a bacon cheeseburger, fries, and beer :(  He did offer up his celery, which was kind.  I got drunk off of unsweetened iced tea - my drug of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment