Monday, July 11, 2011

Here :)

All,

I am still alive!  Aren't you glad??  Taking two vacations during the last two weeks was not a great idea for blogging, nor was sending my computer to the Geek Squad.  I finally have her back, yay! 

Let's see, I left Seattle at 158.4, I came home and weighed 160.7.  I blame the intake of alcohol and not being on my normal routine.  However, it was an amazingly awesome experience mostly because Scott did such a great job having activities planned.

Here we are about to board our dinner cruise on July 4th to see the fireworks:


I'm in love with this picture, maybe because I think my hair looks good or because I was so happy to see Scott :) 

Before I left for vacation, I weighed myself on Saturday morning (July 9th).  The scale was at 160.0.  I'll take that.  I know my goal is to be at 150.0 lb, but I can say that I am proud of myself for losing 5.  I still have this week and plan to take advantage of running on the beach and walking in the evenings.   So we'll see.  For me, my goal doesn't stop on July 18th.  Now that I have my DVD player back, I can start up my 30 Day Shred and P90X routines.  It's crazy how much you rely on a computer, but I'm glad to have her back :)

46 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment