Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer 2011 Photos

Looking snazzy in purple on "Purple Night" at the beach
Aren't they just the cutest? 

Scott and I decided to invest in a Sony A33 camera.  It's been great!  I'm excited to take photography classes from Ritz Camera and learn the basics of photography.  I was relieved that the camera finally shipped and arrived about a week before I was to go to Seattle.  Here are some photos I captured in Seattle and in North Carolina.

Waiting in line for the Space Needle tour

Water, city, and mountains
SIB
Seattle skyline at night
Dad looks tiny next to his 300 lb nephew
Proof of our Blood Pressure party, only 1/2 of the participants
We play family card games, my grandmother is a hustla
Double rainbow, can't see the other one
Trying to be artsy, a shame that none of those people are my relatives
My Uncle saying "goodbye" to the Ocean on Sunday morning at 5:00 am

No comments:

Post a Comment