Sunday, June 5, 2011

Done!

Today my sister and I finished the ZOOMA 10k!  Yay!  The weather was cool but humid and we even had a little rain around mile 2.  Big thanks to my sister for putting up with me and doing the race! :)  We finished in 1 hour 10 minutes, I think I might have been 1:11.  Great start to the day and even better knowing my workout is done for the day!

Here is our lovely before picture ... can you tell we were up at 4:30 am?

Declaring today to be a lazy day.  I think I am going to look into the P90X workouts.  I have them, just want to see what the schedule looks like.  Saturday morning, I did Kenpo with my sister and her fiance.  Sweated a lot and was a little sore today.  Sword, Hammer!

1 comment:

  1. Great race!! I am sure meg loves running with you,even if you are mean on the runs :-D.

    I am doing p90x! I am doing my own schedule. I want to run instead of plyometrics and I HATE the yoga dvd so I run then too :-D I can send you my plan if you want it.

    ReplyDelete