Thursday, June 23, 2011

Yogurt

Without a computer, it is really hard to document what my workouts have been like.  I have found myself opting to hop on the stationary bike while watching TV over going to the gym.  Within the next week, my gym is closed for renovations.  Luckily I already have plans and won't need to rely on going to the gym.  I'm thinking a lot of walking around in Seattle followed by running on the beach in North Carolina! 

My sister and I did go on a run last Friday, almost 2.5 miles and we ran pretty quick considering the humidity!  Saturday morning she convinced me to do KenpoX with her again.  I must admit, I do like the workout and I do feel strong afterward :)

Since the scale is going down every time I step on it, I'm a little puzzled as to ... how?  I've been exercising but I haven't been running as much as I would like.  I've been watching what I eat and trying not to eat past a certain time in the evening.  Honestly, all signs point to my new friend, Yogurt.  Maybe it's in my head but, ever since I started eating it in the mornings I've noticed the scale dropping.  I could get used to my new BFF especially since s/he makes me feel good about myself!

This weekend I plan to use my parent's computer to look up some yogurt facts and either confirm that I'm right or crazy.

Can you believe it?  He's already been gone for 24 days and in 1 week I get to see him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment