Monday, June 20, 2011

Whoopsies!

With the best of intentions, I took my computer to the Geek Squad to get it looked at.  One night I received the "blue screen of death" multiple times and coincidentally received an email from Best Buy stating my warranty was expiring on 8/4.  Now my computer is in the hands of the Geek Squad ... for 3 weeks!  How will I survive?  GAH!  Fingers crossed it doesn't take that long, but I don't think I will get it back by the end of this week.  Whomp Whomp.

Monday Weigh-in ... 159.8!  I'll take it!  I was good all week and then the weekend came and BAM!  I tried to be conscious of my food intake and eat smaller portions.  I think I did a decent job :)

I have a huge laundry list of things I need to get done this week, not having a computer may help me to accomplish these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment