Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Morning

I feel like this is gonna be a brief one.  Today's weigh-in was promising: 162.2.

I attempted to do Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X, but my copy of Ab Ripper X doesn't work and Chest & Back was not my friend because push-ups and pull-ups aren't.  So needless to say I was a little frustrated.  I made sure I went to the gym and biked for 45 minutes with hills and on a higher level.  My knee bothered me a little yesterday, so I figured biking would be good.

I have to take ownership of my words and call the dietitian.  That is on my list for tomorrow!  A must!  Do you think s/he'll let me have this?

 

Found this when trying to search for restaurants to visit while in Seattle.  Did a little "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives" searching and found a couple of places but they all = fatty!  Luckily there will be a lot of great seafood to choose from!  

No comments:

Post a Comment