Wednesday, June 15, 2011

From Memory

Let's see if I can remember all the goodies I ate yesterday:


Breakfast:  Multi-grain wheat squares with skim milk
Snack:  Chobani Vanilla yogurt, Kashi Chocolate-Peanut Butter bar
Lunch:  Couscous, broccoli
Snack:  Cottage Cheese, Sugar-free fudge pop
Dinner:  Lean Cuisine mushroom tortellini
Snack:  Honey Oat crunch Cliff bar


Yesterday for the workout I only did 20 minutes on the bike, but I tried to do a high resistance.


Today's Eats:
Breakfast:  Multi-grain wheat squares with skim milk
Snack:  Chobani Pomegranate yogurt, Kashi Chocolate-Peanut Butter bar
Lunch:  Strawberries, couscous, broccoli
Dinner:  2 Morning Star "sausage" patties, Salad: lettuce, cottage cheese, croutons, bacon bits (imitation), hard boiled egg, fat-free Caesar dressing (weird combo, I know)
Snack:  Sugar-free fudge pop


I was at work today from 7:30 - 5:30 and came home with a stress headache.  This called for lounge pants, food, and some TV. 


I broke my rule and stepped on the scale on a non-Monday weigh-in day.  Luckily the scale was a number below 160 :)  Great motivation to keep going with the diet!  Since my body is well rested, I want to do a long run tomorrow.


I bought a snazzy North Face rain jacket for my upcoming trip.  I've even been online shopping and putting together outfits.  I'm in between sizes on a pair of jeans I want so here's to staying on track and being able to buy the smaller size in about 2 weeks!  YAY!! 


Also, might I add that I am on a 3-day streak of eating yogurt!  So far, so good!  Not a fan of the pomegranate flavor, but I think that's because I wasn't expecting the seeds and I thought I was eating a tooth.  Seriously.  
 

15!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment