Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Do you know how hard it was to tell myself to exercise?  VERY HARD!  Especially after going to California Pizza Kitchen with my ASL class.  So when I got home I debated what I was going to do.  I sat and sat and sat some more.  Finally it was 7:30 and I had to make a decision.  So I decided to pull out Scott's stationary exercise bike.  Let me tell you, not the most comfortable thing in the world!  I'm half tempted to purchase a seat cover to make it softer.  Even though I only biked for 20 minutes, it was still something. 

Goals that I want to focus on while at work:
1. Only use the stairs - no elevators!  How easy is this and how often do we take the easy way out?
2. Say no to foods brought in and put in the "usual place".  Today alone I ate about 6 donut holes, hello that equals about a whole donut, Jillian!

No comments:

Post a Comment