Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday :)

I plan to officially sign up for the ZOOMA 10K tonight.  The race is on June 5th; just around the corner!

Instead of doing walking/running intervals on the treadmill, I decided I would run.  My pace is still slow but like the quote I posted the other day, time is more important!  I ran for 30 minutes at a 0.5 incline.  Distance was about 2.6 miles for about 350 calories.  Then I hopped on the stationary bike for 10 minutes at level 5.  Distance was about 2.7 miles and calories, I think, was about 60.  I can't remember, nor can I read the picture I took of the screen.

After the gym I came home did 2 loads of laundry and folded all of the clothes I had lying around the apartment.  I unloaded the dishwasher, only to load it back up, swept the kitchen floor, and wiped down the counter tops.  After cleaning, I decided I needed to make another mess.  I went ahead and cut up celery to go with my guacamole, then put some chicken on the George Foreman grill.  With my South Beach cookbook, I whipped up one of the chicken recipes (chicken stuffed with spinach and provolone) and called it a night in the kitchen.

I just finished DAY 2 of the 30 Day Shred - woo!  Here's to consistency!

No comments:

Post a Comment